Tech & benefits galore!
Your entrepreneurial streak and passion for technology have just landed you in a magical world where you’re surrounded by the opportunity to work with great tech and get benefits galore! Do you turn and run or stay and work? If you choose the second option, apply to this Sr. ASP.Net MVC Application Developer role ASAP!
From working with the latest tools and technologies to saving lives through your architecture and code, this position is unlike any other! You’ll get to collaborate with intellectual, outgoing technologists who tinker with tech and learn new things in their spare time and you’ll get to put your ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, Entity Framework, SQL, and possibly RabbitMQ or Enterprise Oriented architecture experience to good use here. Work from home once a week, get certification reimbursement, and fully paid short and long term disability among many other great benefits when you work here. You won’t want to miss out on this unique job opportunity!
The easiest part of this job: If you’re ready to maintain, test, and debug existing applications as well as architect and develop new web applications you’ve come to the right place.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t enjoy working in a culture driven by metrics and experimentation this won’t be the right company for you.
Ready to be surrounded by tech and benefits galore? Use your entrepreneurial streak, outgoing personality, curiosity to learn new things, and passion for technology in this Sr. ASP.Net MVC Application Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– Full Paid Short and Long Term Disability
– 401k with 50% match up to 6%
– Telecommute 1 day per week
– Certification Reimbursement
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Architect and develop new web applications
– Maintain, test, and debug existing applications in a collaborative environment
– Tinker with technology in your spare time and continuously learn cutting edge tech and industry trends
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– Entity Framework
– RabbitMQ is a plus
– Enterprise Oriented architecture is a plus