Get work-life balance & your birthday off!
When you were a kid, all you had to do on your birthday was open presents, stuff your face with cake, and spend time with your loved ones. You can relive those birthdays in this Sr. ASP.Net MVC Developer role where you’ll never work on your birthday and you’ll get work-life balance year-round!
The easiest part of this job: Imagine getting to wear casual clothes like shorts to work and never having to work on your birthday again! Sounds awesome, right?
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience with AngularJS this won’t be the right job for you.
Get the work-life balance you need so you can spend time with your family and get your birthday off every year in this Sr. ASP.Net MVC Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$100,000)
– 401k with 100% match for the first 4%
– Birthday Off
– 10 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and implement new features for web-based software
– Analyze requirements and collaborate with project owners and deployment teams to move your code into production quickly and efficiently
– Create realistic deadlines and troubleshoot when problems arise
– Mentor junior developers
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC