Flextime & future tech lead
When it comes to developing the backend of a SaaS cloud platform, do you really know your stuff? Join an exciting SaaS startup where you can work directly with the VP of Engineering, get great benefits like flextime, and grow into a technical lead role in the future as the team expands in this Sr. Backend Software Engineer role!
Self-motivated and ready to provide a ton of value, you’re a perfect fit for this position where you’ll get to jump right into greenfield development of the backend of an important SaaS application alongside the VP of Engineering. You’ll have complete ownership over the backend of this SaaS application and you’ll get to collaborate with a fun, laid-back, genuine, entrepreneurial team. This startup recently spun off from a well-known company and they have a great work environment with plenty of free coffee and snacks, a Ping Pong table, and a casual, open office space for passionate developers like you. You’ll need experience with MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, RestAPI, Microservices, and possibly PostgreSQL, Docker, Ansible, Elasticsearch, or Websockets in order to succeed in this position. From regular code reviews to working with Project Managers to meet deadlines to recommending areas of the application for enhancement, you’ll have plenty to do here but your main focus will be designing, developing, maintaining, enhancing, and owning the backend of an SaaS cloud platform.
The easiest part of this job: Looking forward to great benefits like weekly massages and flextime? This awesome company offers benefits you’ll love!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t really know your stuff or want to move into a technical lead role this won’t be the job for you.
Get flextime, own the backend of an important SaaS application, and move into a technical lead role in the future in this exciting Sr. Backend Software Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$150,000)
– Weekly Massages
– 3 Weeks PTO
– 7 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Have complete ownership of the backend of an important SaaS application
– Jump into greenfield development of the backend of the application alongside the VP of Engineering
– Design, develop, maintain, and enhance the backend of an SaaS cloud platform
– Work with Product Managers to meet deadlines and recommend future improvements
– Do regular code reviews to maintain high quality work
– Collaborate and communicate with other team members, management, and customers
– Build the beginning of an SaaS application and move into a lead role as the company grows
What you need:
– Rest API
– PostgreSQL is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– Ansible is a plus
– Elasticsearch is a plus
– Websockets is a plus