Extroverts get onsite perks
Pursuing your passion for technology, having a great social life, health, and happiness are all priorities to you and this Sr. Business Intelligence Developer role makes it easy for you to fulfill all of your needs! From onsite games to an onsite gym to a fun, social workplace this position has everything you’re looking for.
Join a successful company that has over a decade of experience delivering quality projects and solutions to their always-growing client base. This is the kind of company where everyone is talkative and friendly, no one is tied to one technology, and bonding with coworkers is made easy thanks to fun annual summer trips. If you have experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL development, and Microsoft Power BI, you’ll be able to take charge and deliver high quality projects that meet stakeholder’s requirements. True extroverts will thrive in this casual, social environment where a gift for salesmanship can set you a step ahead of the competition. You’ll play a key role in identifying data issues, problem solving, and ensuring all deadlines are met here!
The easiest part of this job: If you love using a wide variety of technologies and you want great benefits like a 401k with 100% match up to 5% and 3 weeks of PTO you’ve found the right job for you!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re extremely specialized or lack a ton of exposure this environment won’t be well suited to your experience.
Extroverts get great onsite perks in this Sr. Business Intelligence Developer opportunity. You’ll love working here!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$100,000)
– 401k with 100% match up to 5%
– Annual Summer Trips
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Games
– 3 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Take charge and deliver high quality projects using a variety of tools like SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft Power BI, SQL, and Windows Server
– Play a key role in identifying data issues, problem solving, and ensuring all deadlines are met
– Deliver quality projects and solutions that blend complex data sources and meet stakeholder’s requirements
What you need:
– Microsoft Power BI
– Excellent communication skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related fields is a plus