Grow, get 4 weeks PTO, & use the best tech
If you ask a little kid what they want to be someday they might say a firefighter or a ballerina or a dinosaur. If you ask a talented Sr. C#.Net Developer what they want to be someday they might say someone in a management role or someone in an architecture role or a dinosaur (what can I say? Dinosaur is a popular choice). If you want to grow into a management or architecture role look no further than this opportunity!
This top-notch, privately held, international company really invests in their employees. They offer mentors, growth opportunities, and incredibly generous benefits like 4 weeks of PTO plus 10 holidays and a 401k with a great match. If you have experience with C#.Net, SQL, and Oracle you’ll be a great fit for this position! Work on middle tier and back end desktop application development in a company that only hires top-notch technologists. If you happen to have experience developing on trading platforms, developing risk management software, working with advanced algorithms, or working on petroleum applications that will benefit you here. You’ll have a plethora of exciting opportunities and you’ll get to help redo the architecture of an existing application to add .Net Core and Microservices in the next few years. The view from this quiet, open office is so vast you may be able to see this company’s many international offices! Okay, the view isn’t quite wide enough for that, but you do get an unobstructed view of Dallas and plenty of in-office perks like a coffee bar, snack bar, free parking, and a Ping-Pong table.
The easiest part of this job: If you want to use the best tech, work with the best technologists, and get the best benefits you’ve come to the right place!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not looking to stay and grow into a management or architecture role this may not be the right opportunity for you.
Get ready to grow, have great benefits like 4 weeks of PTO, and use the best technology with the best technologists in this Sr. C#.Net Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$110,000)
– 401k with 50% Match up to 6%
– Charitable Giving Program
– Employee Referral Program
– Education Assistance Program
– Relocation Assistance
– Gym Membership
– Coffee Bar
– Snack Bar
– Ping-Pong Table
– Free Parking
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 10 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Work on middle tier and back end desktop application development
– Create a responsive user interface and adhere to object-oriented design principles as you design APIs
– Develop a scalable application and write code that integrates well with other developers’ code
– Perform data modeling, unit and performance testing, and troubleshooting and debugging as needed
– Help out on projects requiring research and analysis and write software to automate class testing
– Redo the architecture of an existing application to add .Net Core and Microservices in the next few years
What you need: