It’s raining collaboration & flextime
Oh look it’s raining! Is it raining cats and dogs? Is it raining men? No! This time, it’s raining collaboration, flextime, and stability in this exciting Sr. C#.Net Developer role that almost sounds too good to be true!
In this company’s family-like, casual environment you can wear your favorite jeans to work, collaborate with people who truly love their job, and work in a stable organization where there’s plenty of room to grow. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the management constantly changing and changing things around because all of the leaders in this company have been here for years and they love it so much they don’t wan to leave! Use your C#.Net, Web API, and SQL experience to design, develop, and test essential applications including a new, massive enterprise level Ecommerce application. Collaborate with bright technologists like you and provide solutions to business problems as you streamline processes, meet company coding standards, create estimates for the development process, do unit testing, peer reviews, and provide production support as needed. For all of your hard work you’ll be rewarded with plenty of PTO, a 401k, and tuition reimbursement!
The easiest part of this job: If you want it to be raining flextime, collaboration, and stability every day you’ve come to the right environment!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t like working as a team or attending fun company outings and parties this won’t be the right job for you.
It’s raining collaboration, stability, and flextime in this exciting Sr. C#.Net Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$120,000)
– Tuition Reimbursement
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 7 Sick Days
– 6 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, and test essential applications including a new, massive enterprise level Ecommerce application
– Collaborate with bright technologists and provide solutions to business problems
– Streamline processes and ensure software is delivered on time based on the effort estimates you helped create for the development process
– Meet company coding standards and share your ideas
– Do unit testing, peer reviews, and production support as needed
What you need:
– Web API