Join a global success & work for the best
If you were an actor you’d want to work with an Oscar-winning director. If you were a football player you’d want to join a Super Bowl winning team. That’s why, as ambitious Sr. Front End Developer, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to join a company that’s regularly ranked among the world’s best places to work in this six-month contract-to-hire opportunity!
A global leader in their industry, this well-established and successful company is really invested in hiring great people and maintaining a wonderful work culture. Depending on your strengths, you’ll either start out focused on developing the front end of a mobile web application or a new front end heavy feature for their existing Ecommerce platform. In order to succeed in this contract-to-hire position you’ll need experience with Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, and possibly Ionic or Ionic 2. You’ll collaborate with the UX designer and internal development team, analyze user requirements, and problem solve as you pay attention to detail. This award-winning company is a great place to work and, if you do well, you’ll be hired full time and get great benefits like a 401k and tuition reimbursement!
The easiest part of this job: With your problem solving abilities and attention to detail you’ll thrive in this front end focused development position.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not looking for a contract-to-hire position this won’t be the right job for you.
Want to join a global success and work for the best? You’ll love this six-month contract-to-hire Sr. Front End Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$110,000)
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop the front end of a mobile web application and/or a new feature for an existing Ecommerce platform
– Collaborate with the UX designer and internal development team on application and feature development
– Understand user requirements and design UI to enhance their interactions
– Identify potential issues and problem solve with a key attention to detail
What you need:
– Angular 2
– Ionic or Ionic 2 is a plus