Break-neck pace & work-life balance
Can you create interface design and data visualization at a break-neck pace? Deliver results at a ludicrous speed, be open to learning new technologies, and get the great work-life balance you need thanks to flextime and partial telecommuting in this Sr. Front End Developer role!
The easiest part of this job: From flextime to partial telecommuting, your work-life balance is about to get a lot better when you work here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t like working at a fast pace in a rapidly growing startup environment this won’t be the right job for you.
Deliver great results at a break-neck pace and get an amazing work-life balance in this Sr. Front End Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
– Partial Telecommuting
– Onsite Game Room
– Stock Options
– 10 Days PTO
– 6 Sick Days
– 8 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Create the interface design, interaction patterns, and data visualization for core AI platforms
– Collaborate with data scientists to create clear articulations of data insights for customers to explore
– Work with local and offshore teams to develop core system infrastructure
– Work at a fast pace and deliver results
What you need:
– Data visualization and information design experience is a plus
– TDD using Jasmine or similar is a plus
– Node.js is a plus