Fun, open office
From maintenance to migration to a common tech stack to brand new development, you love it all! But, you’d love it even more if you were working for a company in a fun industry that emphasized work-life balance and an open, cubicle free environment. That’s what you get in this Sr. Fullstack ASP.Net MVC Developer role!
The easiest part of this job: This company hosts tons of fun events for their employees and they emphasize work-life balance. This isn’t the kind of office where you’ll be expected to work late; in fact, you’ll be expected to go home on time, at 5, every day!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re more focused on front end or back end this won’t be the right job for you as they need a true fullstack developer.
Work in an open office, in a fun company, and get the work-life balance you want in this Sr. Fullstack ASP.Net MVC Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$110,000)
– 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 3%
– Company Events
What you’ll be doing:
– Migrate a legacy application to a common tech stack
– Work on a new platform and migrate existing systems to newer technologies
– Collaborate in a small technical team environment and provide input whenever possible
– Lead and mentor junior team members
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– Mobile experience is a plus
– Web API is a plus