free food, fun, & growth
For DC Comics fans Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are the classic trifecta. For fans of Italian food, lasagna, spaghetti, and pizza are the classic trifecta. For this Sr. Fullstack Java Software Engineer free food, a fun work environment, and plenty of growth at the company as well as growth for you are the best trifecta!
When you step into the open, casual, Agile environment at this well-established company you’ll notice how excited everyone is to be here. You can wear what you want as long as you’re ready to ride the wave of an exciting new management team, big-name clients, and massive upcoming projects on their way. Use your strong front end and back end development experience to design, develop, and maintain Java applications in this test driven development environment. In order to succeed here you’ll need experience with Java, J2EE, SQL, and you’ll need the ability to obtain security clearance. If you happen to have experience with JUnit, SaaS environment, RESTful Web Services, Maven, or Hibernate those will help you out here. Hit the ground running, push projects through, and mentor junior level developers. Eventually, you’ll have the opportunity to move into a team lead or management role as this company continues to evolve and expand!
The easiest part of this job: Want free catered breakfast and lunch every now and then? Of course you do! And you’ll get that here.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not looking to stay and grow into a management or lead role this may not be the best opportunity for you.
This Sr. Fullstack Java Software Engineer role has the best trifecta around: free food, a fun environment, and plenty of growth. Don’t miss out!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$130,000)
– Catered Breakfast and Lunch
– Free Rangers Tickets
What you’ll be doing:
– Use your strong front end and backend development experience to design, develop, and maintain Java applications
– Work in an Agile environment and participate in daily stand ups
– Test code regularly and participate in peer-code reviews in this test driven development environment
– Hit the ground running and push products through rapidly and efficiently
– Mentor junior level developers and manage the application development process
– Analyze requirements, problem solve, and provide regular status updates to stakeholders
What you need:
– JUnit is a plus
– SaaS environment experience is a plus
– RESTful Web Services is a plus
– Maven is a plus
– Hibernate is a plus