Friendly, fun culture
When the work culture is friendly and fun, it’s easier to get your job done! If you’re looking to join a company that prioritizes their friendly, fun work culture and offers flextime look no further than this Sr. Golang Software Engineer role!
From mentoring to collaborating, from driving the front end design and development approach to resolving issues with scalability, you’ll have a hand in it all here! Join a casual company with a friendly, fun company culture that offers amazing benefits like fully paid employee medical insurance and flextime. You’ll be in a high-visibility role where you can mentor, drive the front end design and development approach, and conduct design and code reviews. In order to succeed in this position you’ll need experience with Golang and possibly ReactJS, AWS, Docker, Java, B2C, or a .Net background. They’re busy rapidly expanding their technical team and filling it with collaborative scrum team members who can help migrate their .Net software to open source technologies.
The easiest part of this job: If work-life balance is important to you this company’s flextime and partial telecommuting benefits are sure to impress!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to be in a high-visibility role this won’t be the right job for you.
Work in a successful company that prides themselves on their friendly, fun culture and offers great benefits like flextime in this Sr. Golang Software Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$130,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4.5%
– Partial Telecommuting
– Free Health Club Membership
What you’ll be doing:
– Drive the company’s front end design and development approach
– Collaborate with scrum team members to ensure projects are finished on time and up to best practices and quality standards
– Help migrate .Net software applications to open source technologies
– Conduct design and code reviews and mentor less experienced developers
– Design and implement new software development projects
– Resolve issues with security, scalability, and underwhelming application performance by identifying bottlenecks and finding areas for improvement
What you need:
– ReactJS is a plus
– AWS is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– Java is a plus
– .Net background is a plus
– B2C experience is a plus