Agile expert at award-winning company
Are you an advanced analytical thinker? Are you an expert in Agile development methodologies? If you’ve said yes twice in a row you’re ready to tackle this six-month Sr. Java Developer contract to hire role at an award-winning company you’ll love being a part of!
For several years in a row, this exciting international company has won multiple awards ranking them among the best companies to work for in the world! They specialize in defying convention, providing great technical solutions, and innovating any chance they get. If that sounds like the kind of company you’d be happy to work for and you have experience with Java, Rest API, and Spring this opportunity may be a perfect fit for you! You’ll develop and enhance technical marketing systems with an emphasis on email marketing and content management systems for internal teams. Troubleshoot and use your advanced analytical skills to create effective solutions and continuously stay up to date with the latest technologies. You’ll participate in design, hands on coding, and implementation of a continuous deployment environment here.
The easiest part of this job: If you’re hired on full time after six months you’ll get great benefits like a 401k with match, education assistance, and a wellness program!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not an expert in Agile development methodologies this won’t be the right job for you.
Are you an Agile methodologies and analytical expert who wants to work for an award-winning company you’ll love? Don’t miss this six-month Sr. Java Developer contract to hire opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Long-term and Short-term Disability
– Life and Accidental Death
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and enhance technical marketing systems with an emphasis on email marketing and content management systems for internal teams
– Troubleshoot and use your advanced analytical skills to solve problems and create effective solutions
– Continuously study and learn new technologies and related architectures
– Participate in design, hands on coding, and implementation of a continuous deployment environment
What you need:
– Rest API