Interest in Java 8 & profit sharing
If you’re already reading about Java 8 and ready to start transitioning to this new tech, you’ve come to the right place. From quarterly profit sharing to the chance to use cutting-edge tech to the opportunity to collaborate with all departments and interact directly with customers, this Sr. Java Web Developer opportunity is outstanding in every way!
The easiest part of this job: From quarterly profit sharing checks delivered to you directly from the CEO to an onsite wellness coordinator who is creating an amazing wellness program complete with massages and organic snacks, the perks at this company will blow your mind!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least 4 years of Java experience and an interest in reading about and eventually moving into Java 8 this isn’t the right role for you.
If you have an interest in Java 8, quarterly profit sharing checks, and working for a fun company that’s booming with growth don’t miss this Sr. Java Web Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$105,000)
– 401k with Match
– Quarterly Profit Sharing
– Wellness Program
– Monthly Catered Lunches
– Organic Snacks
What you’ll be doing:
– Work with Java 7 on various Java web development projects and learn Java 8
– Split your time evenly between DevOps and Java development responsibilities
– Work on new application development and support existing applications
– Work directly with customers and the business unit to understand their needs and implement solutions
– Test and debug applications while you collaborate with every department in the company
– Write solutions and confidently push your ideas through
What you need:
– RESTful Web Services
– Hibernate or JPA is a plus
– JBoss is a plus
– Tomcat is a plus
– JSP is a plus
– Struts 2 is a plus
– ORM is a plus
– Linux is a plus
– Oracle is a plus
– Bamboo, Jenkins, or something similar is a plus