Lead the way to AWS
Whether it’s Lewis and Clark exploring the western portion of the USA or the guys from Star Trek boldly going where no man has gone before, natural leaders always find their way to the forefront. Join a company that’s ready to move into AWS and lead the way by growing your AWS skills and leading the charge on a small team in this Sr. LAMP Developer role!
With thousands of users on their current application and plans for it to grow rapidly, this company needs talented developers like you who have PHP, MySQL, and MVC skills and want to move into AWS. If you already have AWS, SASS, or LESS experience, that’s even better! This highly profitable company has a casual environment where work-life balance is key. They even offer perks like flextime to help! Lead a small team and grow your AWS skills as you architect, design, develop, and implement complex solutions. Maintain and enhance a rapidly growing application, work on end-to-end development, and communicate regularly with project leads.
The easiest part of this job: If you want to grow your AWS skills and help other developers learn it too, you’ll do well here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to lead a small team this isn’t the right opportunity for you.
Enhance a growing application, lead the way to AWS, and improve your work-life balance with flextime in this Sr. LAMP Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($95,000-$105,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead a small team and grow your AWS skills as the company moves towards AWS
– Architect, design, develop, and implement complex solutions for an application with thousands of users
– Maintain and enhance a rapidly growing application
– Work on end-to-end development
– Communicate well with project leads through project planning and development processes
What you need:
– AWS is a plus
– SASS is a plus
– LESS is a plus