High-visability plus perks
Some people prefer to work in the shadows while others love high-visibility positions. If you’re looking for a high-visibility Sr. NodeJS Software Engineer role where you’ll get to mentor, drive the company’s front end design and development approach, and get high-end perks that are hard to find you won’t want to miss this!
Throw on your favorite casual clothes and get to work collaborating with scrum technologists who are as passionate, driven, and good at what they do as you are. This company prides themselves on their commitment to creating responsive, useful technology and maintaining their friendly, fun work culture. If you have experience with NodeJS and possibly AWS, Docker, ReactJS, or B2C you’ll be able to handle this challenging position. You’ll design, develop, and implement new software as you mentor less experienced technologists, identify bottlenecks, and help migrate .Net software applications to open source technologies.
The easiest part of this job: When you think high-end perks a 401k with a great match, a free health club membership, and flextime come to mind. You’ll get all of those benefits and more here!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not passionate, driven, or good at what you do you won’t fit in well here.
Take on a high-visibility role that’s both challenging and fun and get high-end perks in this Sr. NodeJS Software Engineer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$130,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– 401k with 100% Match up to 4.5%
– Partial Telecommuting
– Free Health Club Membership
What you’ll be doing:
– Uphold best practices and drive the company’s front end design and development approach
– Help migrate .Net software applications to open source technologies
– Mentor and collaborate with scrum team members to ensure projects are finished on time and are up to quality standards
– Resolve any security, scalability, or performance issues by identifying bottlenecks and finding areas for improvement
– Design, develop, and implement new software
What you need:
– AWS is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– ReactJS is a plus
– B2C experience is a plus