Grow in AWS & earn flextime
Adventure is out there! If you want to walk on the wild side of end-to-end development, sail raging AWS rapids, and find buried treasure in life-improving benefits like flextime, don’t miss out on this Sr. PHP Developer role!
This highly profitable company has tremendous growth plans for the next five years and they’re so busy they’re literally having to turn business away. Work in an environment so casual you can wear shorts and flip-flops in the summer, where there’s a great blend of high energy and low stress, and where opportunities for growth are around every corner. You’ll need experience with PHP, MySQL, MVC, and possibly AWS, SASS, and LESS for this position. If you don’t yet have AWS experience that’s okay, this company is moving towards AWS and so this is a fantastic opportunity to get into it or grow your existing AWS skills. You’ll architect, design, develop, and implement complex solutions for an application with thousands of users that’s growing rapidly. Lead a small team and work on self-driven projects while you communicate regularly wit project leads throughout the planning and development process.
The easiest part of this job: From flextime to a 401k with a great match, this company offers benefits that emphasize work-life balance and improve your life.
The hardest part of this job: If you have no interest in AWS this won’t be the right opportunity for you.
Join a high energy, low stress company where you can grow your AWS skills and earn flextime in this Sr. PHP Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$95,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, and implement complex solutions for an application with thousands of users that’s growing rapidly
– Lead a small team and help the company move towards AWS
– Grow your AWS skills or learn AWS and communicate effectively with project leads throughout the planning and development process
– Architect reliable solutions and applications for internal and external users
– Work on self-driven projects through the entire development life cycle
What you need:
– AWS is a plus
– SASS is a plus
– LESS is a plus