Shape a department & become Director
The Little Mermaid wanted to be where the people are, but a passionate technologist like you wants to be where the up-and-coming companies are! Help shape a new department at a thriving, up-and-coming company and eventually move into a Director role in this Sr. Product Manager role!
With four or more years of Product Management experience under your belt, you’re ready and willing to bring unique, future-focused ideas and perspectives to a continuously growing company. Work in an office surrounded by passionate, energetic people like you who are creating web apps, mobile apps, and other technology for millions of users. They have an office with an open, modern feel complete with free snacks, wine, and beer in the office as well as regularly catered meals. Use your four or more years of product management experience as well as your experience with launching large-scale, customer-facing software, startup or digital agency experience, and possibly strong knowledge of pop culture and social media here. You’ll deliver consumer facing software products, work at a fast pace, shape the product department and its processes, pitch future-focused ideas to business partners, create KPI’s and success metrics, provide effective management, and work with the engineering and design teams on daily product development workflow. Sound like a lot? It is! But there’s also a lot of room for you to grow as this company expands and, eventually, they’d like the person in this position to move into a Director role.
The easiest part of this job: From profit sharing to an onsite gym to fun company events, this organization offers so many enticing benefits you’ll have a hard time keeping track!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have excellent communication skills this won’t be the right job for you.
Ready to shape a new department at an up-and-coming tech company and eventually move into a Director role? Look no further than this Sr. Product Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$135,000)
– 401k with Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company Events
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Game Room
– Monthly Catered Lunches & Weekly Catered Breakfasts
– Free Snacks, Wine, and Beer in office
– Free Parking
What you’ll be doing:
– Deliver consumer facing software products and mobile apps with millions of users
– Work at a fast pace in a startup culture and communicate effectively with customers to understand their needs
– Shape the product department and its processes and potentially move into a Director role
– Pitch future-focused ideas to business partners and aid in the company’s continuous growth
– Create KPIs, success metrics, and a go-to-market plan for ongoing analysis
– Offer clear requirements to engineering and design teams and work with them to estimate, implement, and build features
– Provide management with short-term and long-term forecasts, special reports, analysis, and answers to their questions
– Work with the engineering and design teams on daily product development workflow
What you need:
– 4+ years of Product Management experience
– Experience launching large scale, customer-facing software
– Startup, tech, or digital agency experience
– Strong knowledge of pop culture and social media are a plus