Happy clients, proud team
Success can’t be measured on a scale but, in the case of this Sr. Technical Project Manager role, it can be measured by how happy your clients are and how much pride the team you’re guiding takes in their projects. Think you can be successful when judged by these measurements? Don’t miss this opportunity!
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to provide hands on project management in a high-energy workplace where a culture of client focus is the norm. This exciting, growing company has won awards for their innovation and creativity in the past and they’re showing no signs of slowing down on either front. If you have experience in digital agencies, working on customer facing digital solutions, Agile, over 5 years of Project Management experience, and a web and Mobile focus you’re in the right place! Lead the project team and help them problem solve while acting as a trusted advisor to clients and making sure to maintain close client relationships. You’ll need to hold project teams accountable for being inventive and delivering consistent results in this fast-paced office. If you do you’ll be rewarded with great benefits like a 401k with match, flextime, and generous PTO!
The easiest part of this job: Making clients happy and making sure the team you’re guiding is proud of the projects they’re working on is your true measure of success in this exciting, hands on position.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least five years of Project Management experience this won’t be the right job for you.
Make clients happy, make your team proud of the projects they’re working on, and get great benefits in this Sr. Technical Project Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
– 401k with Match
– Generous PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Provide hands-on project management in a high-energy workplace
– Lead the project team and problem solve for requirements, scope, client issues, timeline, project delays, dependencies, scope management, and more
– Create reliable project estimates, deliver high quality results, and act as a trusted advisor to clients
– Maintain close client relationships and create a culture of client focus
– Hold project teams accountable for being inventive and delivering consistent results
– Guide projects that make clients happy and make the team proud of what they’re working on
What you need:
– Experience working on customer facing digital solutions
– Consulting or Agency Experience
– 5+ years of Project Management experience
– Web and Mobile focus
– Bachelor’s Degree