Fun, creative gamers & stock options
Signed, sealed, delivered: this Sr. UI/UX Designer role is yours if you want to work with cutting-edge AI tech at a fast pace, collaborate closely with a fun and sporty company cofounder, and be surrounded by fun, creative gamers every day. Plus, you’ll earn great benefits like stock options!
This super fun, up-and-coming AI startup has several big-name partners and a need for someone with your creativity and technical design skills. As long as you have experience with web/mobile/digital design and a strong portfolio you can take on this challenging role where you’ll collaborate with local and offshore design teams to create the interface design, interaction patterns, and data visualization for a core AI platform. Any experience with data visualization and information design, knowledge of standard Agile delivery tools and methods, and B2B digital products will come in handy as you create the design language of a cutting-edge platform and deliver screen designs and assets that are needed to bring your creative vision to life. You’ll collaborate closely with the cofounder of the company and you’ll get great benefits like stock options, flextime, partial telecommuting, and more!
The easiest part of this job: Take a break from producing visuals and infographics to support sales and fundraising activities and enjoy the onsite game room that’s perfectly stocked for your enjoyment. If you’re an eSports enthusiast and a gamer you’ll get along well with your coworkers here!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to be a part of a fun, fast-pace startup environment this won’t be the right job for you.
Join your fellow fun, creative gamers and work at a fast pace to deliver stunning design for an AI platform in this Sr. UI/UX Designer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$100,000)
– Partial Telecommuting
– Onsite Game Room
– Stock Options
– 10 Days PTO
– 6 Sick Days
– 8 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with a local and offshore design team to create the interface design, interaction patterns, and data visualizations for a core AI platform
– Map customer journeys for clients and define the ways that clients interact with data and tools
– Create the design language and deliver screen designs and assets that are needed to bring it to life
– Work with data scientists to better understand data visualization and create clear articulations of insights in the underlying data
– Produce visuals and infographics to support sales and fundraising activities
What you need:
– Web/Mobile/Digital Design experience
– Strong Portfolio
– Data Visualization and Information Design experience is a plus
– Knowledge of standard Agile delivery tools and methods is a plus
– B2B Digital Products is a plus