A crucial position with a pension & more!
Search high and low, you’ll be hard pressed to find security, stability, and a pension planned offered at almost any company these days. If that’s what you’re looking for and you want to play a crucial role in developing reports, requirements, models, and so much more this is the SSRS Developer role for you!
With abundant room for advancement and movement, this exciting position is a chance to join a small department where you can easily grow into an Application Developer or Sr. DBA role within a few years. This organization truly has room for unlimited growth! Plus, it’s exactly the kind of place where you’ll want to stay and retire from thanks to their hard-to-find pension program. If you have experience with SQL, SSIS, and SSRS you’ll be a great fit for this position. Communicate with management and other team members as you develop reporting requirements, reporting structures, models, procedures, reporting protocols, and more. You’ll generate and compile reports, recommend improvements for business processes, and make plenty of changes and enhancements along the way. This crucial position needs someone with your talent and experience ASAP, so don’t hesitate to apply!
The easiest part of this job: If you’re looking for somewhere to plant your feet, feel like you belong, have unlimited growth opportunities, and eventually retire from this is the right job for you.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re looking to be a part of a large technical department this won’t be the right fit for you.
Ready to play a crucial role in a stable, secure organization that offers unlimited growth and a pension? Don’t miss this SSRS Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($50,000-$70,000)
What you’ll be doing:
– Evaluate and develop reporting requirements for business units across the enterprise
– Develop report and reporting structures
– Develop models, procedures, and protocols for reporting
– Generate and compile reports
– Recommend improvements for business processes, operational procedures, and the corresponding reporting structures
– Communicate reporting changes and enhancements to management and other team members
What you need: