Communicate and help create high quality
Racecar drivers chase the opportunity to go fast and win big. You can do the same thing at this fast-paced start up that’s growing like a weed and needs a Technical Project Manager like you!
The high quality products and projects that this company churns out are no accident. They hire talented, humble, collaborative people and then put them in their open, high energy environment and success becomes inevitable. If you want to be a part of a 4-year-old startup that’s grown 50% in the last year, you’ve come to the right place! Use your Ecommerce, five or more years of Technical Project Management experience, scheduling and budgeting, PMP certification, CSM, and possibly Magento skills to create project schedules, scope, budget, and make sure teams are effectively communicating throughout the project life cycle. You need to be flexible, able to implement structure and ensure projects are documented and delivered on time, and incredibly communicative in both written and verbal formats in order to succeed here. When you do you’ll get great benefits like commuter benefits and a 401k with 100% match up to 3% and 50% match for the next 2%.
The easiest part of this job: If you work well in a fast paced, communicative environment where you have direct access to upper management and every other team you’ll love working here!
The hardest part of this job: If your communication skills are lacking this won’t be the right position for you.
Join a fast-paced start-up that’s growing like a weed and help their high quality projects succeed in this Technical Project Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$120,000)
– 401k with 100% match for 3% and 50% match for the next 2%
– Commuter Benefits
What you’ll be doing:
– Establish technical requirements for E-Commerce projects and make sure teams are communicating effectively
– Create project schedules, scope, and budget and remain transparent about all of these with any one working on the project as well as higher ups
– Ensure projects are documented, delivered on-time, and on budget
– Create weekly project reports and proactively inform management of any project delays
– Enforce company standards, methodologies, and best practices throughout the project life cycle
What you need:
– 5 or more years of Technical Project Management experience
– Scheduling and Budgeting
– PMP Certification a plus
– CSM (Certified Scrum Master) a plus
– Magento is a plus