Inspiring projects & perks you aspire to
This office is where the Energizer bunny would come to work hard and play hard. This laid-back company where you can feel supported while working on cool projects is where a Technical Project Manager like you should come to keep inspiring projects on track and on budget while getting perks you aspire to!
This start-up environment offers the upward mobility you want and the dynamic projects you’ll love working on. If you hate repetitive workdays, collaborating with less-than-passionate people who don’t know how to communicate, and a lack of collaboration this opportunity is your antidote! Use your Agile, web and mobile related projects, and exceptional communication skills to problem solve with cross-functional teams, work with high-profile clients, and keep a wide variety of cool, innovative projects running smoothly and on budget. For all of this you’ll get great benefits like a fully equipped on-site gym, free catered lunch and breakfast once a week, and so much more!
The easiest part of this job: If you can think outside the box and manage a wide variety of personalities you’ll thrive here!
The hardest part of this job: Although you don’t need them, a PMP Certification or Digital Agency experience would be beneficial to you in this role.
Keep inspiring projects on track and on budget and get amazing perks you aspire to like a 401k with match and an on-site gym in this Technical Project Manager opportunity. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$100,000)
– 401k with Match
– Catered Weekly Lunch and Breakfast
– Free Snack and Drinks
– On-site gym
– Team Events
What you’ll be doing:
– Communicate with clients and collaborate with multiple tech departments to assess requirements and come up with out of the box solutions
– Anticipate needs of designers and engineers to help them create high quality results
– Problem solve with cross-functional teams throughout the organizatio
– Keep innovative projects running smoothly and on budget
What you need:
– Web and mobile related projects experience
– Exceptional communication skills
– PMP certification is a plus
– Digital Agency background is a plus