Create structure, tons of perks
Buildings need structure to stand. Kids need structure to thrive. But you? You’re flexible, nimble, and able to change direction quickly. You know what you’re doing so you can work without structure! In this Technical Project Manager role there won’t be a lot of structure but there will be a lot of perks!
Work in an industry leading company that’s been stable and tech driven for 20 years and is in the midst of a major growth spurt. You’ll be the only Project Manager here and report directly to the CTO. That’s why it’s imperative that you have experience with Agile/Scrum, leading full cycle software development projects, and at least five years of Project Manager experience. If you happen to have a SW development background, PMP/CMP experience, or Finance/Real Estate/Mortgage Industry experience those will come in handy here. Juggle multiple projects and implement best practices as you lead Business Analyst projects from start to finish and lead full cycle software development projects. Remain flexible, change direction quickly, and think critically about projects in a work environment that doesn’t have a lot of structure but does have a lot of room for your strong listening skills.
The easiest part of this job: There may not be a lot of structure but there are a lot of perks like a 401k, annual bonus, onsite gym, monthly luncheons, and more!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not an expert in Agile/Scrum methodologies this won’t be the right job for you.
Want to work in a growing, stable company where there’s no structure and tons of perks? You’ll love this Technical Project Manager opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($95,000-$105,000)
– Training and Education Assistance
– Free Snacks and Drinks
– Monthly Luncheons
– Onsite Gym
– Annual Bonus
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead full cycle software development projects and report directly to the CTO
– Lead Business Analyst projects from start to finish
– Remain flexible, change direction quickly, and think critically about projects
– Juggle multiple projects and implement best practices
– Work without structure and implement your expertise in Agile/Scrum methodologies
What you need:
– Experience leading full cycle software development projects
– 5+ years of Project Manager experience
– SW development background is a plus
– PMP/CSM is a plus
– Finance/Real Estate/Mortgage Industry experience is a plus