Dynamic techies get profit sharing
If you prefer managing projects that are rinse-and-repeat, always the same thing, or repetitive you won’t love this Technical Project Manager opportunity. But, if you’re a dynamic and adaptable technologist with great communication skills who wants great perks like profit sharing, don’t hesitate to apply!
This growing company has a great energy and offers amazing technical solutions for a wide variety of clients. In this position, you’ll use your fantastic communication skills to work with potential clients, current clients, and multiple teams in the tech department throughout a wide variety of exciting projects. In order to succeed here you’ll need experience leading web and mobile development projects, Agile/Scrum, and agency experience. If you have that you can problem solve, help technologists produce high-quality work, make sure projects are completed on time and on budget, improve processes, and so much more. For all your hard work you’ll be rewarded with great benefits like profit sharing, weekly catered breakfasts, an onsite gym, and so much more.
The easiest part of this job: Run away from repetitive projects and embrace a variety of exciting projects of different scopes that need someone as dynamic as you!
The hardest part of this job: If you haven’t worked in agencies before this may not be the right work environment for you
If you’re dynamic and communicative you’ll get to work on tons of exciting projects and get great benefits like profit sharing in this Technical Project Manager role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$115,000)
– 401k with Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company Events
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Game Room
– Monthly Catered Lunches & Weekly Catered Breakfasts
– Free Snacks, Wine, and Beer in office
– Free Parking
What you’ll be doing:
– Communicate with designers, engineers, clients, and potential clients throughout the process of a variety of projects
– Help web and mobile developers and UI/UX designers consistently produce high-quality work
– Problem solve and work with cross-functional teams through all levels of the company
– Make sure projects are completed on time and on budget
– Help a wide variety of projects run smoothly and improve processes when needed
What you need:
– Leading Web and Mobile development projects
– Agency experience