Training & onsite perks
Some people have the gift of gab, others can offer sage advice at the drop of a hat, and you? You’re extremely professional, communicative, and great at giving technical advice over the phone! That’s why you’re perfect for this training-and-perks-filled Technical Support Analyst opportunity!
From the moment you step onto this beautiful office campus complete with an employee gym, medical center, dentist, onsite cafeteria, game room, and more you’ll know you’ve arrived at a special company. From their generous employee benefits to their fun, friendly corporate culture, this growing company does what it takes to keep the best employees around and offer their customers cutting-edge solutions. If you have four or more years of experience in a technical support role and have experience with large enterprise corporations, and exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills you’ve come to the right place. This company wants to offer you a ton of training so you can effectively provide support for external customers including troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving issues. You’ll give clear, concise technical advice over the phone, implement CAD and CAM computers, provide system configuration, perform backups, restore databases, write scripts, interpret database error messages, and escalate major issues to the development team. You’ll get thorough training on their innovative products so you can deliver expert technical advice both over the phone and in the office! And, if you happen to have experience with HIPAA environments, or cloud-based solution support those skills will come in handy here.
The easiest part of this job: From the onsite gym to a 401k with match to fun employee appreciation days, this company really pampers their employees with the best benefits possible!
The hardest part of this job: Although you don’t need it, they would prefer to hire someone with a Bachelor’s Degree/Certificate in a computer related field or someone with four or more years of experience with software support analysis of external customer IT applications.
Offer sage technical advice, communicate effectively, get thorough training, and enjoy plenty of onsite perks in this Technical Support Analyst role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($75,000-$85,000)
– 401k with Match
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Provide support for external customers including troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving issues
– Communicate effectively and give clear, concise technical advice over the phone
– Implement CAD and CAM computers and provide system configuration
– Provide both internal and external technical support and serve as an escalation point for complex issues
– Work with developers, engineers, and project teams to resolve complex application and hardware issues
– Perform backups and restore databases using SQL Server Management Studio
– Write scripts and interpret database error messages
– Escalate major issues to the development team and monitor customer support help inbox while keeping thorough documentation
– Participate in training, learn, and teach less experienced technical support staff when they need assistance
What you need:
– 4+ years in a technical support role
– Experience working in large enterprise corporations
– Exceptional communication and troubleshooting skills
– Bachelor’s Degree/Certificate in Computer related field is a plus
– HIPAA environment experience is a plus
– Cloud-based solution support is a plus