Adobe Analytics and tuition reimbursement
You think Adobe Analytics are awesome, you think Google Analytics are great, and you think benefits like tuition reimbursement are terrific! That’s why you’ll fit in well in this UI/UX Developer opportunity!
The easiest part of this job: With a great 401k match and a stable, drama free environment, it’s no wonder why people stay at this amazing company for so long!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics this won’t be the right job for you.
Use your Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics experience and get great benefits like tuition reimbursement in this UI/UX Developer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($65,000-$73,000)
– 401k with 25% Match up to 6%
– Tuition Reimbursement
What you’ll be doing:
– Create and be the driving force behind customer user interfaces and user experience interactions for all applications and websites
– Design and maintain page template layouts and structure
– Create mockups, prototypes, and graphical elements that are consistent across all digital mediums
– Define style, layout, graphic, and coding best practices for web development
– Test websites and applications to optimize user experience and design
– Collaborate with Business Analysts, Web Designers, and Web Developers to identify areas that need improvements and problem solve
What you need:
– Google Analytics
– Adobe Analytics