User first design, research, & flextime
With a technical team filled with published tech authors and highly intelligent people, it’s easy to see why research-enthusiasts like you light up like a kid at a birthday party as soon as they start working here. Focus on the research and user first design you’re passionate about and get great perks like flextime in this UX Designer role!
One of the largest and most trusted companies in their industry, this tech-focused company is filled to the brim with really, really smart people you’ll be happy to call your coworkers! They’re currently undergoing massive growth and need a technologist with a deep understanding of user first design, UX discipline, and the psychology behind design to work with a very important global client. Use your UX, Wireframing, and A/B testing experience to translate complex business processes into simple, intuitive design experiences through Agile projects, A/B testing, and creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams, and more. If you’d love to work in a constantly evolving environment and collaborate with a passionate, intelligent technical team you’ve come to the right place!
The easiest part of this job: With an impressive portfolio and experience like yours, you’re a shoe-in for success here. Which means you’ll get great benefits like flextime, a 401k with a generous match, and more!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t like focusing on the research and psychology behind design this won’t be the right job for you.
Dive headfirst into a pool of user first design and research and get great perks like flextime to keep you afloat in this UX Designer opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$90,000)
– 401k with 100% Match on 3% and 50% Match on 2%
– Vacation Days
– Paid Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Research the psychology behind design and A/B test
– Understand and translate complex business processes for large, global clients and create simple, intuitive design experiences
– Work on Agile projects and effectively communicate and demonstrate the general UX discipline and a deep understanding of user first design
– Create interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams, and more
What you need:
– A/B Testing