Open, energetic office with an onsite gym & game room
If you’ve ever been in the market for a new home or you’ve simply watched some HGTV, you know how difficult it can be to find your dream home. And it’s just as difficult to find your dream office! Surround yourself with passionate technologists in a growing company and work in the open, energetic office of your dreams with an onsite gym & onsite game room in this UX Designer opportunity!
Taking their clients’ technology to the next level and offering creative technical solutions is this company’s bread and butter. From the modern feel to the beautiful views to the beer keg and wine in the office, this workplace will thrill you for years to come. If you have two or more years of UX Design experience and experience with mobile and web application design, startup or agency experience, and rapid prototyping you’ll do well here. You also need a strong portfolio of work and exceptional communication skills for this position. Get ready to design and rapidly prototype for several mobile and web apps while you deliver clean designs, detailed wireframes, prototypes for user testing, and assets that are optimized for web and mobile. Your 2+ years of mobile and web UX Design experience will really help you out in this energetic, fast paced environment. Plus, you’ll be able to bond with your coworkers at company events, monthly catered team lunches, and weekly catered team breakfasts.
The easiest part of this job: From profit sharing to free parking, this company offers all of the benefits you want and need!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t want to work in an up-and-coming exciting company you won’t enjoy this opportunity.
Your dream office and dream job all rolled into one? You’ve finally found it in this UX Designer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($90,000-$100,000)
– 401k with Match
– Profit Sharing
– Company Events
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Game Room
– Monthly Catered Lunches & Weekly Catered Breakfasts
– Free Snacks, Wine, and Beer in office
– Free Parking
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and rapidly prototype for several mobile apps
– Take a design idea and create a quick design to show clients
– Deliver clean designs, detailed wireframes, prototypes for user testing, and assets that are optimized for web and mobile
– Collaborate in an Agile/Scrum environment with two-week sprints
What you need:
– 2+ years of UX Design experience
– Mobile and Web Application Design
– Startup, agency or tech experience
– Rapid Prototyping
– Exceptional communication and prototyping skills
– Strong portfolio of work