Plan & develop ever-changing projects
Willy Wonka created everlasting gobstoppers so you could always have the same piece of candy to snack on. That’s fine, but do you know what’s better? Ever-changing projects that you can plan, oversee, and develop for exciting clients! If you agree, you’re well suited for this UX Developer role!
The easiest part of this job: If you want project ownership and plenty of PTO you’ve come to the right place!
Plan and build custom apps and websites from the ground up in an easygoing office with an ever-changing project load you’ll love in this UX Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($60,000-$70,000)
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 5 Personal Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee large scale projects and help plan them
– Work on the front end build of custom apps and websites from the ground up
– Take responsibility for the usability and overall user experience of the apps and websites you create
– Create wireframes, sitemaps, user interviews, and surveys
– Create markups and troubleshoot when clients experience bottlenecks
– Perform QA and user testing across desktop and mobile devices
What you need:
– ReactJS or Vue.js
– Mentor experience is a plus