Personable techies get paid training
From phone calls to follow ups to in person interactions, you’re as personable as can be! If you’re ready to join a young, innovative team that appreciates your tech skills and personable demeanor don’t miss this Windows Systems Administrator role where you’ll get paid training and certifications!
For over 40 years this organization has been a reliable resource for high quality technical solutions. They have devoted clients who love how energetic, personable, and knowledgeable their employees are. If you’re looking to join a small company where there’s plenty of space for internal growth this is the right opportunity for you! Surround yourself with a friendly, young, innovative team that gets along really well and get to work on the technology you love. If you have experience with network administration, physical server, virtual server, NAS, SAN, and possibly Windows Operating System, Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS you’ll do well here. From maintaining network infrastructure to executing NAS/SAN administration to resolving network issues onsite to installing based on best practices, you’ll have a full load of responsibilities in this exciting position. And, if you feel like you need more training or you want certifications, this company will pay for them!
The easiest part of this job: Because you’re a naturally personable person you’ll have no trouble relating to clients over the phone, travelling to clients and communicating with them, and following up after the job is done.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re a job hopper you won’t fit in well at this company.
Personable techies like you get paid training and certifications in this Windows Systems Administrator opportunity. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($50,000-$55,000)
– Paid Training and Certifications
– 7 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Maintain network infrastructure and execute NAS/SAN administration
– Work on Windows Server administration and network device administration such as switching, routing, VLANs, etc.
– Travel to clients and work closely with them to resolve network issues
– Do installs based on best practices and create support documentation
– Collaborate with an innovative team and actively participate in regular meetings
– Stay on call for 24/7 support if needed
What you need:
– Network Administration
– Physical server
– Virtual server
– Bachelors Degree
– Windows Operating System is a plus
– Active Directory is a plus
– DHCP is a plus
– DNS is a plus