Jack-of-all-trades in a family-like office
Some styles are hard to pull off like overalls and mullets. But you can wear multiple hats and look good doing it! If you’re a friendly jack-of-all-trades who wants to work in a company that feels like a happy family don’t miss out on this Windows Systems Administrator opportunity!
For over 30 years this family owned organization has been thriving and they’re ranked among the best companies in their industry. Their company culture is all about feeling like a family, having a “we’re all in this together” mentality, and getting the work done. If that sounds like the kind of company you want to work for and you have experience with a Windows OS environment, VMWare, Data Center, and Active Directory you’re a perfect fit for this role! With your friendly personality you’ll easily be able to work with and train the systems and service desk staff while you enhance system security, support multiple data center sites as they transition to a virtual desktop environment, and more! If you happen to have experience with NAS, Disaster recover/backup, or if you have certifications that will be a plus but as long as you have a friendly personality and a can-do attitude you can succeed here. And, when you succeed in this family-like company, you get great benefits like a 401k with match and an employee stock option plan!
The easiest part of this job: From working in the data center to working in the office, you’ll get to see everything from the ground up and you’ll get to use all of your jack-of-all trades talents!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have a warm, friendly personality you may not fit in well here.
Are you a friendly jack-of-all-trades who wants to work in a thriving, family-like office? You’ll love this Windows Systems Administrator role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$110,000)
– 401k with 50 cent match on the $1 up to 6%
– Employee Stock Option Plan
– Halloween Costume Party
What you’ll be doing:
– Support multiple data center sites as they transition to a virtual desktop environment
– Enhance system security and maintain the overall health of enterprise data center, network, and desktop environments
– Provide technical training, escalation support, and backup for the systems and service desk staff
– Build and administer a wide variety of enterprise systems
– Identify complex system errors and fix them quickly and efficiently
What you need:
– Windows OS environment
– Data Center experience
– Active Directory
– Certifications are a plus
– NAS is a plus
– Disaster recovery/backup is a plus