Play a pivotal role & get perks
There are no small parts, only small actors! Then again, it’s way more fun to play a pivotal role than it is to stand on the sidelines and not see how your work is directly improving the company or helping them innovate. If you want to play a pivotal role and get plenty of awesome perks, this Workfront Administrator role is right up your alley!
Encouraging growth, collaboration, and innovation is the bedrock of this large enterprise company’s consistent success. They have a beautiful campus complete with an employee gym, medical center, dentist, cafeteria, game room, and so much more. You’ll get to work in a stunning, energetic office every day and use your 2 years of Workfront Administration experience to train employees to use the Workfront software and get them up to speed. You’ll also need excellent written and verbal communication skills and you’ll need to be organized, detail-oriented, and flexible in order to succeed in this position. If you happen to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field that would be preferred, but it isn’t absolutely necessary. Work closely with the IT Director and Marketing Director as this company fuses those departments. You’ll configure Workfront objects, test configured objects, provide best practice guidance, perform daily system administration duties for Workfront, oversee upgrades for existing applications, and provide recommendations for improvements to management. There is so much potential for growth on this team so the sky is the limit for you here!
The easiest part of this job: Train your coworkers and get them up to speed on all things Workfront while you enjoy great benefits like fun employee appreciation days and flexible hours!
The hardest part of this job: If your written or verbal communication skills aren’t up to par you won’t do well here.
Ready to play a pivotal role in a growing, successful company and earn plenty of amazing perks? Don’t miss this Workfront Administrator opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$100,000)
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Dentist and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Train employees to use the Workfront software and get them up to speed
– Work closely with the IT Director and Marketing Director
– Configure Workfront objects and test configured objects
– Provide best practice guidance and perform daily system administration duties and activities for Workfront
– Oversee upgrades for existing applications and provide recommendations for improvements to management
What you need:
– 2 years of Workfront Administration experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to be organized, detail-oriented, and flexible
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related fields is a plus