The newest tech & work-life balance
Every company brags about the cutting-edge tech they’re using but very few get private previews of upcoming tech from well-known companies like Microsoft and GE. If you really want to work with the newest tech and have the best work-life balance this is the Xamarin Developer role for you!
The easiest part of this job: If work-life balance is important to you you’ll love the flextime and partial telecommuting offered after your first 6 months with the company.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have an interest in learning tech so cutting-edge it’s not even available to everyone yet this won’t be the right work environment for you.
A flexible, adaptable, self-learner like you will thrive in this Xamarin Developer opportunity where the newest tech meets the best work-life balance!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$80,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
– Partial Telecommuting
What you’ll be doing:
– Add additional features and functionality to an existing suite of mobile applications and software
– Collaboratively translate requirements and participate in design and review meetings
– Work on mobile application architecture, development, design, and deployment
– Troubleshoot as needed
– Work on web applications and other products as needed
What you need:
– AngularJS is a plus
– NodeJS is a plus