Work-Life balance & cutting-edge tech
Want to work with a company that uses technology so cutting-edge that it hasn’t been released to the market yet? Want a great work-life balance thanks to benefits like flextime and partial telecommuting? Don’t miss this Xamarin Mobile Developer opportunity!
The easiest part of this job: After six months with the company, you’ll be able to work from home a couple days a week and you’ll get to use their awesome flextime benefit. Say hello to a great work-life balance!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least 4 years of experience this won’t be the right job for you.
Join a dynamic organization you’ll love, adapt, use cutting-edge technology, and get a great work-life balance in this Xamarin Mobile Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
– Partial Telecommuting
What you’ll be doing:
– Increase functionality and add features to several mobile applications
– Streamline processes and participate in design and review meetings
– Collaborate on mobile application development, infrastructure design, architecture, and deployment
– Troubleshoot and adapt in a dynamic, agile company
– Stay up to date with the latest technologies
What you need:
– ASP.Net Core
– Web Services
– Angular 2 is a plus
– Entity Framework is a plus
– Node.js is a plus