C#.Net Software Developer – Independence & Ownership Await!
Do you love backend development so much you practically have to be dragged away from your desk at the end of each day? Are you an independent, out of the box thinker who is looking for project ownership from start to finish? If you said yes twice, this C#.Net Software Developer position is sure to be a delight!
Work on awesome applications that deliver real, life changing results that you get to see on a daily basis! This awesome company has a fast-paced environment you’re sure to love and they use a lot of modern technology so you’ll always be staying up to date with what’s new. Work alongside dedicated techies who truly love what they get to do every day. No matter what industry you’ve come from or where you’ve worked before, this team is ready to welcome you with open arms as long as you have experience with C#.Net, SQL, and API. Optimize and automate processes, develop and implement reports and dashboards, work on the backend of custom applications, upgrade testing, and so much more in this exciting position where you’ll have a lot of independence and autonomy.
The easiest part of this job: If things go well, you’ll get access to great perks like flextime and PTO that doubles after your first year.
The hardest part of this job: If you need to be told what to do and struggle to work independently this won’t be the right job for you.
Work on meaningful, life-changing applications independently and enjoy plenty of project ownership in this exciting C#.Net Software Developer job.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$100,000)
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and enhance the backend of an essential software application
– Own projects from start to finish throughout development, maintenance, and support
– Optimize and automate processes
– Develop, implement, and maintain reports, dashboards, and custom applications
– Work independently in a self-driven environment where out of the box ideas are encouraged
– Uphold the Agile methodology as you design, code, and test for assigned BI reports
– Participate in code reviews and upgrade testing as needed
– Stay up to date with modern technologies and interface technologies
– Communicate effectively with team members and customers
What you need: