Compliance Technical Writer – Help Thousands Uphold HIPAA & Improve
Build and write awesome new information security policies from scratch and spread your technical knowledge far & wide while developing training content for an enterprise with thousands of employees in this fun three-month Compliance Technical Writer contract role.
There’s no company more stable than this industry-leading global company but you may not have heard of them because of their niche industry. Get the perfect blend of working in a tech-forward environment and working for a massive enterprise that has a beautiful campus filled with perks like a gym, cafeteria, and game room that you can enjoy even as a contract employee. If you have at least 3 years of experience as a Technical Writer in an IT environment, in an enterprise environment of 1000+ people, in an Agile environment, as well as knowledge of PCI-DSS and HIPAA security, you’re the perfect fit for this position. Recommend areas for improvement, get a deep understanding of their end-to-end processes and work functions, coordinate the review and approval of new policies & procedures with stakeholders, and so much more. There’s never a dull moment in this fast-paced environment so you’re sure to stay engaged & interested in your work here.
The easiest part of this job: Build and write policies from scratch and develop training content for thousands of employees around the world. Your work will have a huge impact!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have experience in a large enterprise organization this isn’t the right job for you.
Build and write new information security policies from scratch as you help an industry-leading, global enterprise uphold HIPAA & improve in this exciting three-month Compliance Technical Writer contract opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
– Get an in-depth understanding of work functions and end-to-end processes from the IT team and business partners
– Write compliance and policies for the Information Security Compliance Manager
– Create standard operating procedures with an emphasis on IT best practices
– Ensure PCI, HIPAA, and CCPA requirements are met
– Coordinate the review and approval of new policies and procedures with stakeholders
– Recommend areas for improvement and help manage the execution of these improvements
– Develop training content and other educational material
– Respond to user queries on policies and procedures
What you need:
– 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer in an IT environment
– Knowledge of PCI-DSS and HIPAA Security
– Enterprise environment of 1000+ people
– Agile environment
– Certification, knowledge, or experience in ISO 27000 series is a plus
– Certification, knowledge, or experience in NIST 800 series is a plus
– Certification, knowledge, or experience in in COBIT is a plus