Django Developer – Client-facing Python Experts Find Variety & Stability Here
Who wants to work on the same project day in and day out? Not you! Who wants to limit their client interactions to one or two smaller companies? Not you! Work with a ton of big-name clients as you utilize your Python & Django expertise to build custom web apps and enjoy plenty of project variety and team stability in this Django Developer job.
Tons of Fortune 500 companies rely on the awesome platform and applications this company builds and now you can play a big part in their success. If you want to join a family like team that has a high retention rate, a lot of room for project variety, and even partial telecommuting options after your first year, you’re in the right place! With project timelines averaging a few weeks to a couple of months on average, it’s no wonder you get to work on such a wide array of interesting, engaging projects when you work here. Immerse yourself in a casual, laid back environment that is definitely jeans friendly and utilize your strong team player mentality as well as your Django and Python skills every day. Jump in and immediately make a huge impact on some of this company’s biggest projects.
The easiest part of this job: Put your exceptional communication and client facing skills to work in a really exciting environment where there’s never a dull moment and where you’ll always have multiple projects to work on at once.
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t communicate effectively with clients and other team members—some who work in office, some who work remotely—this won’t be the right job for you.
Expert communicators & client-facing Python pro’s will find variety, stability, and so much more in this Django Developer position. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Partial Telecommuting After 1 Year
– 2 Weeks PTO
– 5 Sick Days
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Build web apps to customize client needs and integrate their business processes and data into the company’s platform
– Develop scripts, interact with API’s, and build web forms
– Lead client-facing project activities including analyzing client needs, designing, and building custom database applications
– Communicate effectively with clients and the rest of your team throughout the development process
– Take ownership of your work and juggle multiple projects at the same time
What you need:
– Consulting experience is a plus