Front End Java Developer – Migrate to Angular 8 in an Award-winning Company
Want to plant your roots in an award-winning company where you can share ideas, benefit from a wealth of perks, and learn on the job? Get ready to be a part of a friendly team that’s enhancing a kit component library used across the company’s UI and migrating their applications to Angular 8 in this exciting Front End Java Developer job!
This industry leading company is the perfect place to call your forever work home because they’ve built a really positive, collaborative team environment where you can wear what you want and make a big impact! They offer every employee 10 hours a month to devote to charity or social responsibility as well as great perks like an employer assisted housing program, student loan repayment assistance, childbirth and adoption leave, and so much more. Use your experience with Java, Angular 4+, and possibly design patterns, SOLID principles, Microservices, AWS, or SAFe Agile as you collaborate on exciting projects in two week sprints and learn from your coworkers. Stay on top of the latest technology and make your opinions heard as you work in an office complete with standing desks, a great café, and a workout facility.
The easiest part of this job: Work with a passionate group of innovators who all get along well and adjust your hours as needed thanks to flextime.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not passionate about your work and eager to learn this won’t be the right job for you.
Migrate applications to Angular 8 and more as you plant your roots in an award-winning company in this Front End Java Developer position.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$120,000)
– Flex Spending Account
– Childbirth and Adoption Leave
– Employer Assisted Housing Program
– Student Loan Repayment Assistance
– Commuter Benefits
– 401k with 6% Match
– Wellness Program
– Professional Growth & Learning Opportunities
– Volunteer Hours and Matching Gifts
– Days PTO
– Unlimited Sick Days
– 9 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Enhance a kit component library that’s reused across the company’s UI
– Help migrate existing applications from Angular 7 to Angular 8
– Collaborate effectively and solve complex problems
– Contribute ideas and participate in code reviews
– Update documentation as you build, inspect, deploy, test, and promote new features
What you need:
– Angular 4+
– Design patterns are a plus
– SOLID principles are a plus
– Microservices are a plus
– AWS is a plus
– SAFe Agile is a plus