Full Stack AngularJS Engineer – AWS Hackathons & Outgoing Techies
Want to join a fun team of outgoing technologists who are humble, flexible, and all working with the latest technologies? Participate in awesome AWS hackathons and more in this exciting Full Stack AngularJS Engineer job at an industry-leading, global company.
This thriving organization has thousands of employees and a beautiful work campus you’ll have to see to believe! They’ve packed it full of onsite perks like a cafeteria, game room, gym, medical center, dentist, and more. Everything you could want and need is at your fingertips when you work here, plus you’ll get flexible hours so you can mold your schedule to suit your lifestyle. If you’re a continuous learner with AngularJS, AWS Lambda, Microservices, AWS, and possibly C#, NodeJS, or Golang experience as well as a B.S. Degree you’ll do well here. Execute full stack development for internal and client facing applications while you stay up to date with the latest tech. There’s room for you to grow to a lead, architect, or management role in this giant, forward-thinking tech team if you can keep up with the fast pace and write high quality, production ready code.
The easiest part of this job: Work with really sharp, sociable engineers who all participate in awesome AWS hackathons together!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t love learning every day this won’t be the right job for you.
From onsite perks to AWS hackathons, you can join your fellow outgoing techies and have a blast in a global, industry-leading company in this Full Stack AngularJS Engineer position.
What’s in it for you?
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Employee Denitst and Hygienist
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Execute full stack development for internal and client facing applications
– Design, build, and implement backend and frontend features and services
– Participate in hackathons with AWS and work with AWS services like Lambda, Redshift, and EBS
– Write high quality, production ready code in a rapid CI/CD environment
– Continuously learn and implement your knowledge in the development process
– Collaborate with the team as you build new features and infrastructure
What you need:
– C#, NodeJS, or Golang
– AWS Lambda
– B.S. Degree