Full Stack .Net Core Developer – Innovative AI & Machine Learning Platforms for Clients & Flexibility for You
Dive headfirst into a ton of new platform development for awesome clients using AI, Machine Learning, Cloud tech, genetic algorithms, and more in this unique Full Stack .Net Core Developer position at a company that offers you a truly flexible schedule & unlimited PTO.
The easiest part of this job: From a flexible schedule to unlimited PTO, you won’t just be inspired & motivated by your work every day, you’ll also have a great work-life balance to keep your passion for technology burning for years to come.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not eager to work heavily with Microservices and genetic algorithms this won’t be the right job for you.
Drive innovative AI & Machine Learning platforms for clients and get tons of personal flexibility along the way in this Full Stack .Net Core Developer opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($85,000-$100,000)
– Long-term Disability
– Employee Assistance Programs
– Legal Services
– Education Assistance/Training
– SmartDollar Program
– 401k with 50% Match up to 6%
– Wellness Programs
– Gym Reimbursement
– Flexible Schedule
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop brand new client platforms using AI, Machine Learning, and Cloud tech
– Optimize platforms using genetic algorithms
– Mentor junior developers and make sure your clients’ needs are prioritized
– Work heavily with Microservices and build a solid authentication layer
– Migrate existing applications from desktop to web to better interact with 3rd party web services
– Pave the way for development on top of the platform you build and contribute innovative ideas
– Expand your technical skill set and be responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle
What you need:
– Blazer is a plus
– .Net Core is a plus
– WPF is a plus
– MVVM is a plus
– AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, or TypeScript is a plus