Integration Platform Engineer – Oversee All Integrations & Get into AI
Like a shepherd watching over their flock, you’ll oversee all technical integrations from hardware to software to data centers and more in this exciting Integration Platform Engineer position. Play a key role at a really cool, growing company where you can get into AI and Machine Learning!
This fast-paced startup creates incredibly efficient platforms that clients love and they work with technology so cutting-edge that they’re the only ones in the country who provide what they do. As soon as you step into this high-energy environment you’ll feel supercharged and ready to tackle a ton of data-heavy integrations. Use your experience with LAMP and hardware to oversee all of their technical integrations for both internal and third-party software, hardware, and data center components. There’s never a dull moment in this collaborative environment where everyone is moving rapidly to get their job done. You’ll communicate directly with clients and all third parties to help get their products ready for automation and there’s even room for you to expand your role once you’ve learned more AI and Machine Learning.
The easiest part of this job: If you’ve been itching to get into AI and Machine Learning you’re in the right place!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not passionate and high energy you may not fit in well here.
Oversee all integrations and get into AI in an awesome startup environment you’re sure to love in this Integration Platform Engineer role. Apply now!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$90,000)
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee all technical integrations for both internal and third-party software components
– Work with clients to help get products ready for automation
– Manage the full lifecycle of system and hardware integrations
– Act as the point of contact for all third parties involved in integrations
– Ensure all internal and external software is compatible in conjunction with the System Engineer
– Get into AI and Machine Learning
What you need: