The easiest part of this job: This company offers a truly flexible schedule, some of their techies come in at 6 AM and others don’t come in until 3 PM. Plus, they offer unlimited PTO!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have a strong attention to detail or a user-centric approach this may not be the right environment for you.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($80,000-$120,000)
– Free Lunch Daily
– Flexible Schedule
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop, enhance, and maintain complex native applications and backend services
– Gather requirements for, design, and implement new applications and features in a collaborative environment
– Work with bright engineers on bug fixes and upgrades as needed
– Provide high quality applications that exceed client and end user expectations
What you need: