The easiest part of this job: Yes, you can provide effective mentorship & leadership without having to taking a step back from the tech you love. And you can do all of that while enjoying a cutting-edge office space, well-stocked break room, and flextime.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not eager to nurture and develop talent in a growing team environment this won’t be the right job for you.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($140,000-$155,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
– Performance Bonuses
– Training and Education Assistance
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Mentor and develop team members’ careers while managing their Agile spring methodology
– Deliver robust web applications that meet high standards and best practices
– Stay hands on while leading a team of front end developers and overseeing the execution of several platform development initiatives
– Work closely with other development managers, senior engineers, QA, and the Scrum Master
– Integrate services with UI and maintain effective communication throughout the development process
– Build reusable code libraries for future use
What you need:
– Management experience
– Linux is a plus
– NodeJS is a plus
– Redux is a plus
– Git is a plus
– HTTP Concepts are a plus
– CI/CD is a plus
– VMWare, AWS, or Containers are a plus
– – – – — – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-333-0057.