Lead ASP.Net MVC Developer – Learn & Implement New Tech!
Although you’re confident in your existing technical expertise, you’re so passionate about tech that you’re always willing to learn more! Work with a CTO who is modernizing tech across the company and lead a great team of developers without a ton of red tape in this exciting Lead ASP.Net MVC Developer position.
Yes, you can learn while you earn even in a lead position! Maybe you’ve had leadership responsibilities in the past but never an official lead title, or maybe you’ve had a lead title but not enough freedom to learn and implement modern technologies. If so, you’re a great fit for this position! Work in an open, casual, modern office you’re sure to love at a company that is really putting their best tech foot forward. They even have company-wide meetings every month to show off all the great things their tech team is creating! Enjoy the spotlight and use your ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, AngularJS, SQL, and possibly .Net Core experience as you design, architect, engineer, enhance, and maintain essential systems. Work with your fellow passionate technologists every day and continuously learn so you can implement the latest and greatest tech on the job. If you can do that, you’ll get great perks like a generous 401k match and flextime!
The easiest part of this job: This publicly held company is thriving but they’ve managed to maintain an environment where there’s not a ton of red tape. If you’re eager to have the freedom to learn and implement technologies while leading, you’re in the right place.
The hardest part of this job: If, for some reason, you prefer to work in closed, formal, old offices this open, casual, modern office might not be the best place for you.
Have the freedom to learn and implement new tech with the security of a stable, publicly held company that offers great perks in this exciting Lead ASP.Net MVC Developer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$130,000)
– Online Doctor Visits
– Short-term and Long-term Disability
– Critical Illness Insurance
– HSA with Employer Contribution
– Flexible Spending Account
– 401k with Match
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead a 3-4 person development team that’s developing, enhancing, and rebuilding applications
– Design, architect, engineer, and maintain essential systems
– Analyze requirements and identify new system development opportunities
– Communicate effectively and work with cross-functional IT teams
– Stay up to date on the latest technologies and implement them on the job
What you need:
– ASP.Net MVC
– .Net Core is a plus