Software Asset Management Specialist – MS Suite, Adobe, & Tons of Onsite Perks
If you’ve got a wealth of Software Procurement experience as well as experience with publishers and vendors for the MS Suite & Adobe, you’re set for great success at a global, industry leading company! Be a part of big tech initiatives at a massive global corporation with a gorgeous work campus complete with tons of onsite perks in this jam-packed Software Asset Management Specialist opportunity.
This company is really driving their industry forward when it comes to technology despite the fact that they’ve already made it to the top of their industry and have thousands of employees all around the world! Be a part of a team of ambitious, passionate technologists in their IT department who are doing amazing things with a wide range of technologies and software. Your experience with software procurement, MS Suite, and Adobe will help you develop processes and procedures to manage software requisitions, process IT service management requests, track sign-offs and approvals, deal with licenses, respond to vendor compliance audits, and more. For all of your hard work you’ll be rewarded with a generous suite of benefits from a great match on your 401k to flexible hours to employee appreciation days!
The easiest part of this job: This stunning office campus is complete with everything you could ever need including a gym, medical center, cafeteria, game room, and more!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least two years of software procurement experience this isn’t the right job for you.
Manage MS Suite & Adobe vendor relationships and procure necessary software at an industry-leading, globally innovative company in this Software Asset Management Specialist job where you’ll enjoy tons of onsite perks.
What’s in it for you?
– 401k with Match
– Flexible Hours
– Employee Gym
– Employee Medical Center
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Game Room
– Employee Appreciation Days
– Sick Days
– 6 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop processes and procedures to manage software requisitions
– Process IT service management requests for software
– Deal with licenses and refresh software contracts throughout the year
– Track requests, sign-offs, and approvals from IT security, legal, and other teams
– Update and document contracts, terms, and statement of works
– Audit software and SaaS subscriptions regularly and optimize software asset position within the company
– Respond to vendor compliance audits and license validation requests
What you need:
– 2+ years of Software Procurement experience
– MS Suite
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
– ITIL Certification is a plus
– Certified Software Asset Management Certification is a plus