Software Development Manager – Bring your healthcare experience to a Hands-on Role
If you’re an Azure expert who wants to architect life-saving applications while leading and coaching a sharp development team at one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas, you won’t want to miss this Software Development Manager opportunity.
Most of the time, you’ll be hands on with the tech you love when you work here! As soon as you step into this modern office you’ll notice how well everyone gets along and how many onsite perks—like a gym and pharmacy—are at your disposal every day. What could be better than that? Use your Angular 4+ and Azure experience as you lead the development team building a crucial application that will help save lives around the world. Provide effective mentorship while architecting an important application and help the team continue to grow by conducting interviews as needed. You’ll get valuable perks you’re sure to love when you work here like bonuses and fully paid employee medical & dental.
The easiest part of this job: While you’re eager to lead, you still want to spend most of your time architecting and developing, which is why this role is a great fit for you!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not confident in your Azure expertise this won’t be the right job for you.
Use your Azure expertise to save lives and be a hands-on leader for a team that really gets along at a company that’s growing faster than most others in Dallas in this Software Development Manager job.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– Fully Paid Employee Dental
– Education Assistance
– Onsite Gym
– Onsite Pharmacy
– Onsite Cafeteria
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Provide hands-on leadership for a development team that’s building a crucial application
– Architect an important application
– Coach a team of 2 employees and 3 contractors as well as some consultants
– Provide Azure and Angular 4+ expertise throughout the development process
– Conduct one on ones, annual reviews, interviews, and more
– Problem solve effectively and lend a hand during the development process
What you need:
– Angular 4+