Sr. Android Developer – Move to Mobile First, Use Kotlin, & Wear Comfy Jeans
Is there anything better than a pair of jeans that fits perfectly? Maybe a great mobile development job that fits like a glove! If you’re as comfy as can be when using Kotlin, wearing jeans, and envisioning magical mobile features and applications this Sr. Android Developer position will fit you perfectly.
This thriving, stable company with a presence across the United States is making a major transition in their mobile department. They’re in the process of moving to a mobile first platform and bringing all of their mobile development in house. That’s where you come in! Work with transparent leaders who are sticking with the company because they truly love it here and work in a really casual, collaborative, family-like environment where your tuition and certifications will be reimbursed. You’ll use your Android and Kotlin experience as you build a multifaceted mobile application utilizing third party UI/UX design and help create the vision for new mobile products and features. You’ll architect seamless applications with memory and network-constrained scenarios and work on different layers of Android apps that will have a lot of visibility. Create API’s, design, and own pieces of Android products that are used a lot internally and by customers across the country. You’ll get great perks like flextime and a 401k with 50% match too!
The easiest part of this job: Collaborate with people who truly love their jobs in a stable company where you can easily grow and wear your favorite jeans every day.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not eager to architect mobile applications in a collaborative environment this won’t be the right job for you.
Want to find an Android Developer role that’s as comfortable as your favorite pair of jeans? You have in this exciting position where you’ll use Kotlin & help move to a mobile first platform.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($105,000-$150,000)
– Pet Insurance
– 401k with 50% Match
– Tuition Reimbursement
– 20 Days PTO
– 7 Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Build a multifaceted mobile application utilizing third party UI/UX design
– Work with Kotlin and Android to transition the company to a mobile first platform
– Work on different layers of Android apps and help architect and maintain native mobile applications
– Work closely with the design and product team to architect a seamless application
– Work in memory and network-constrained scenarios while building effective apps
– Create API’s, design, and own pieces of Android products with high visibility
– Participate in the full SDLC and help create the vision for new products and features
What you need: