Sr. Backend Python Engineer – Humble Mentors Can Grow & Stay Healthy for Free
This thriving SaaS startup is revolutionizing an exciting industry and they’ve created a great, growing team to help them get there. If you want to work with sharp technologists who are humble, have a great sense of humor, and value diversity and inclusion you’re in the right place. If you have a lot of API experience and at least 5 years of Python experience you can hit the ground running designing, developing, and deploying essential systems. Work in a bike friendly, pet friendly office you’ll love that’s filled to the brim with unlimited free snacks and drinks as well as free catered lunches once a week. Adjust your schedule to your liking with perks like flextime, remote work opportunities, and unlimited PTO!
The easiest part of this job: Culture fit is so important for this company so you know you’ll be surrounded by funny, friendly, inclusive, humble technologists in this flatly structured company that’s growing like crazy.
The hardest part of this job: If you lack self-awareness or don’t want to mentor other developers this won’t be the right job for you.
Build essential systems, work heavily with API’s, and mentor friendly, inclusive, and humble techies like you in this Sr. Backend Python Engineer job where you can stay healthy for free!
What’s in it for you?
– Fully Paid Employee Medical
– Fully Paid Employee Dental
– Fully Paid Employee Optical
– 401k with 5% Match
– Pet Friendly Office
– Bike Friendly Office
– Weekly Catered Lunches
– Unlimited Free Snacks and Drinks
– Remote Work
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, and deploy essential systems
– Design and build tools for analyzing, reporting, and visualizing earnings data
– Integrate with external systems
– Produce schema design, information architecture, and data presentation features
– Prototype and code in a collaborative team environment
– Unit test and ensure quality of the systems you design and develop
– Mentor less experienced engineers
What you need:
– 5+ years of Python experience
– Docker is a plus
– Google Cloud is a plus
– Financial data experience is a plus