Sr. C#.Net Developer – Greenfield Projects Used by Millions
Spend your days basking in the glow of all of the cutting edge, greenfield projects you get to work on that handle heaps of data and millions of daily users in this Sr. C#.Net Developer role. You’ll be a part of a company that’s expanding rapidly and offering awesome perks like a 3% match on your 401k and gym membership discounts!
The growth rate at this company may seem hyperbolic on first glance but it’s 100% happening and it’s incredibly exciting to be a part of. Due to their crazy growth, this company is massively expanding their technical team and they’ve recently promoted 5 Sr. Engineers into Leads. There’s still room to grow too, so you can be promoted from within! And if the growth doesn’t excite you, their tech stack certainly will. They’re modernizing existing systems with Microservices, .Net Core, Microsoft Orleans, RabbitMQ, and Docker with Kubernetes. Sink your teeth into hearty new development projects from concept to delivery using your experience with SQL, Web API, C#.Net, and Message Queuing. Solve challenging problems and help create bulletproof technology that never goes down, that is more scalable than their current iteration, and that impresses users around the world.
The easiest part of this job: If you don’t have experience with certain cutting edge technologies they’re using, no worries! They’ll get you up to speed in no time. This is a passionate tech enthusiast’s paradise!
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t learn new tech quickly and write really clean, bulletproof code this won’t be the right job for you.
Work on juicy greenfield projects used by millions and utilize a cutting edge tech stack that would make any tech enthusiast’s heart soar in this Sr. C#.Net Developer opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($105,000-$120,000)
– 401k with 3% Match
– Flexible Spending Account
– Education Assistance
– Gym Membership Discount
– 3 Weeks PTO
– Floating Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaboratively develop applications that handle a ton of data and millions of users
– Work on application development for the full life cycle, from concept to delivery
– Architect and develop new features for the core application
– Enhance the scalability of an existing application and focus on all greenfield development
– Modernize existing systems with Microservices, .Net Core, Microsoft Orleans, RabbitMQ, and Docker with Kubernetes
– Utilize an on-premise Cloud and work hands-on with some of the latest, bleeding edge technology
What you need:
– Web API
– Message Queuing