Sr. Customer Experience Product Manager – Improve From End to End & Earn Performance Bonuses
With a massive global presence, this thriving and collaborative company is eager to find areas for improvement so they can stay at the top of their industry. If you’re eager to improve their entire customer experience infrastructure from end to end and earn generous performance bonuses, look no further than this Sr. Customer Experience Product Manager position!
Play a critical role as you map out customer journeys from end to end to identify issues, find room for continuous improvement, and guide the sales, marketing, development, and design teams to see these changes through. Work in a really fun, open office where everyone is willing to lend a hand and learn from each other. Roll up your sleeves and use your experience with customer journey mapping, bpm, process optimization & improvement, enterprise software, and possibly Salesforce, Visio or any process mapping application, or BA background to facilitate positive, productive changes here. Focus intently on the customer experience and play an important role in keeping this company competitive around the world while getting a great match on your 401k and employer paid medical & dental premiums.
The easiest part of this job: Facilitate growth around the globe and earn awesome performance bonuses for your hard work!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not communicative and willing to lend a hand when you’re needed this won’t be the right environment for you.
Get ready to improve the global customer experience from end to end at a thriving company and earn great perks like performance bonuses in this Sr. Customer Experience Product Manager role.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($125,000-$140,000)
– Employer Paid Medical
– Employer Paid Dental
– 401k with Match
– Performance Bonuses
– 3 Weeks PTO
– 5 Sick Days
– 10 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Improve the end to end web experience for internal users and external customers
– Work cross functionally with the sales team and marketing department
– Guide developers and the design team through the entire process optimization experience
– Map out customer journeys from end to end
– Identify issues and areas for improvement
– Drive product implementation and continuously improve the customer experience model
What you need:
– Customer Journey Mapping
– Process optimization & improvement
– Enterprise software experience
– Salesforce is a plus
– BA background is a plus
– Visio or any process mapping application is a plus