Sr. Golang Software Engineer – Make a Massive Impact & Earn Equity
As humble as you are, you’re confident that you fall within the top 10% of engineers in the LA area. Work with your fellow top-notch engineers as you make a massive impact on a well-funded startup and earn equity along the way in this exciting Sr. Golang Software Engineer position.
This well-established startup has valuable partnerships with big-name companies, tens of millions in investments, and revenue that’s grown 14 times over in the past year. Work with an awesome tech stack that includes React, React Native, Golang, PostgreSQL, and AWS as you design, develop, and deploy web and mobile apps, REST APIs, databases, website features, reporting, and so much more. To do well here, you need to be well versed in backend and potentially even full stack development and you need to be able to meet incredibly high development standards. Churn out the best work of your career and get the best perks of your career including annual performance bonuses, flextime, unlimited snacks and beverages, telecommuting once a week, and beyond.
The easiest part of this job: Make a massive impact on awesome tech projects that address a major pain point for most people as you work with the best of the best engineers in the LA area!
The hardest part of this job: If your communication skills are lacking this won’t be the right job for you.
Make a massive impact, work with awesome tech, and earn awesome perks like equity in this Sr. Golang Software Engineer job.
What’s in it for you?
– Employer Paid Life
– Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
– Annual Performance Bonuses
– Bi-weekly Catered Lunches
– Unlimited Snacks and Beverages
– Partial Telecommuting (1 Day a Week)
– 22 Days PTO
– 8 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop REST APIs and design databases
– Design, develop, and deploy web and mobile apps as well as backend systems
– Integrate client systems ensuring scalability, reliability, and security
– Enhance and maintain company website and reporting
– Write clean code and troubleshoot as needed
What you need:
– REST API development
– React Native is a plus