Sr. Integration Solutions Architect – Full Speed Ahead on Strategy & Growth
Clear the way because this massive, stable, industry-leading global company is moving full speed ahead on their new technical initiative that focuses on reusability and componentizing. Want to be a part of this fun, fast-paced ride? Focus on strategy at a company where it’s easy to stay & grow in this Sr. Integration Solutions Architect job.
Be a key player in an expanding global software team at a highly profitable company that really takes care of their employees. From wellness programs to tuition reimbursement & education assistance to a generous 6% match on your 401k, this awesome organizations offers the best benefits to make your life a little easier. This fast-paced environment is a great place to work if you care about career development, growth, and promotions. Use your experience with solutions architecture, strategic planning, integration, CI/CD, Agile, and enterprise applications to create and hone an awesome application integration strategy. Present your ideas and proof of concepts to executives and other teams within the company and actively research and recommend new tools for the development team to use.
The easiest part of this job: With thousands of employees around the world and hundreds in IT, your impact will be felt far and wide when you work in this huge enterprise.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re looking for a more hands on position this strategy-focused role may not be the right fit for you.
It’s full speed ahead on new technical strategy and growth in this exciting Sr. Integration Solutions Architect position.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($130,000-$150,000)
– Short-term and Long-Term Disability
– 401k with 6% Match after your first year
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
– 2 Community Service PTO days annually
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Focus on application integration strategy
– Communicate effectively with executives, present proof of concepts, and get buy ins from executives
– Establish an effective strategy and communicate it to several teams across the company
– Research and recommend tools and build PoCs
– Lay the track for solution design that uses modern patterns such as cloud computing, Microservices, event-driven systems, platforms, dynamic systems, etc.
– Collaborate with other business units and create clear anticipatory plans for providing technical facilities necessary for execution of the business goals
– Influence the direction of products and systems in a global company
What you need:
– Solutions Architecture
– Strategic Planning
– Enterprise Applications