Sr. Licensing Product Manager – Drive Product Implementation on a Global Scale
From leading the effort of building new licensing systems to revamping an existing customer licensing portal, you’ll have your hands full in this exciting Sr. Licensing Product Manager job where you’ll work in a fun, open, collaborative office and drive product implementation on a global scale.
You can make a big impact on projects that have a massive global presence in this thrilling company whose tech is used in over 90% of their industry. Work in a cool office space complete with exposed brick, beer in the fridge, and a game room that’s almost completed as you lend a hand in a true team environment where everyone learns from each other, feels empowered to lead, and helps each other out. Use your experience with enterprise software applications, customer web portal creation, user management portal, and possible licensing, Salesforce, web development, or BA background as you manage their application and optimize customer journeys. Lead the effort in building new licensing systems, revamping existing ones, and really understanding user needs & making sure they’re addressed. For all of your hard work you’ll be rewarded with awesome perks like employer paid medical & dental and a generous match on your 401k.
The easiest part of this job: If you want to make a big impact on projects used around the world, this thrilling position is a great fit for you!
The hardest part of this job: If you can’t come in at a high level and effectively improve the overall end to end experience for users this won’t be the right job for you.
Work in a cool office as you drive product implementation on a global scale and build new licensing systems, revamp an existing customer licensing portal, and so much more in this Sr. Licensing Product Manager opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
– Employer Paid Medical
– Employer Paid Dental
– 401k with Match
– Performance Bonuses
– 3 Weeks PTO
– 5 Sick Days
– 10 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead the product management process for the company’s product licensing capabilities
– Manage their application and their customer licensing portal
– Lead the effort in building new licensing systems and revamping existing ones
– Optimize customer journeys by coordinating cross-functional teams
– Help teams create and improve a customer web portal and user management portal
– Create customer journey mapping from end to end to identify and solve issues
– Research and identify user needs and convert business requirements to functional requirements
– Communicate effectively with technical teams as they develop a best in class user experience
– Drive product implementation and provide input to the product roadmap
What you need:
– Enterprise software applications
– Customer web portal creation
– User management portal
– Licensing experience is a plus
– Salesforce experience is a plus
– Web development (basic API connection and overall web knowledge) is a plus
– BA background is a plus