Sr. Mobile Solutions Architect – Strategize for Mobile Enterprise Apps & Grow
Lay the track for awesome long-term mobile solutions and utilize your extensive mobile development experience in a strategy-focused position at a global, innovative enterprise that offers a great wellness program & more in this Sr. Mobile Solutions Architect position.
Ready to be a key player who makes a huge impact on a brand new technical initiative that’s already full speed ahead? Of course you do! Join a stable company that’s evolved into a trusted global business over decades and has created an environment that emphasizes career development, growth, and promotion. Work for a company that genuinely cares fore their thousands of employees and use your experience with Mobile, PWA, strategic planning, enterprise applications, and Agile in a strategy-focused position. You’ll recommend new tech and tools, create and present proof of concepts to executives, lay track for mobile developers to follow, and make an effective, long-term mobile strategy plan. Your impactful work will be rewarded with all of the best benefits like a 6% match on your 401k, education assistance and tuition reimbursement, two community service PTO days every year, and more!
The easiest part of this job: This global enterprise is moving full speed ahead on new technical initiatives so you’ll see your ideas implemented quickly when you work here!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a clear communicator who can handle being a key player in a massive company this won’t be the right job for you.
Strategize for mobile enterprise apps and grow in this stellar Sr. Mobile Solutions Architect role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($130,000-$150,000)
– Short-term and Long-Term Disability
– 401k with 6% Match after your first year
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Education Assistance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Wellness Program
– 2 Community Service PTO days annually
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Reevaluate mobile strategy for existing mobile applications
– Create proof of concepts and present them effectively to executives and other teams across the company
– Utilize your development background to lay track for mobile developers to follow
– Teach the software team what they need to get to the job done and research & implement new mobile technology
– Focus on mobile strategy and communicate clearly
What you need:
– Strategic Planning
– Enterprise Applications